Well, it was likely to happen and these two are running about now.
Virul-Ant brought his little brother Vary-Ant to cause more difficulty.
We held our teleconference meeting on 25th Jan, but with those two Ants around, we decided it would be safer not to hold an AGM. We deferred that until later in the year. We must do it, because we need to follow Charity Commision rules on transparency.
We also need to do some maintenance on damaged gutters and damp prevention. For that, we are getting quotes for new gutters and have installed a new radiator to improve air circulation.
It is difficult to remain optimistic, but we are doing just that. One day, we will be welcoming you back to our lovely Hall, when the virus is under control.
We'll keep you updated, so keep coming back!.